CBRE's Critical Environments Division are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join the Account Management team within a key banking client in Canary Wharf.
The Facilities Manager (London) is responsible for managing the operational delivery of cost effective outsourced and facility management services at our clients HQ building in Canary Wharf, London, according to KIPs and SLAs.
- Responsible for the quality, safety, cost and delivery of all in scope services for client sites located in London
- Provide consistently efficient service to the client for the Facilities and Support Services.
- Manage and develop the Assistant Facilities Manager to ensure that they can deliver a high level of service at all times.
- Responsibility for customer satisfaction for all of the services both soft and technical
- Responsibility for Vendor management of local supply partners
- Manage engineering supply partners in all the activities related to M&E services provided for client sites located in London.
- The Facilities Manager works closely with the clients and local supply partners in case performance, contractual and vendor management.
- Develops and controls the annual facility budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, project costs, rental expenses, energy management expenses and project/capital items.
- Has clear understanding of their responsibility around budgetary obligations while ensure stakeholders are made aware of any issues that may impact the budget.
- Provide general administrative support and support the Regional Account Manager in the reporting and financial processes, ensuring purchasing and payment approval processes are properly managed in a timely fashion.
- Supporting the Regional Account Manager in developing and overseeing of the KPIs, budgets and deadlines
- Focusing local teams on meeting agreed KPIs, budgets and deadlines.
- Ensure all resources are effectively optimized, costs minimized and profit maximized for any activity under control.
- Ensure client site has fully competent and motivated FM teams.
- Ensure CBRE effectively manages the customer critical assets in London.
- Ensure site has Health and Safety system in place and that it is audited for compliance.
- Ensure the Health and Safety requirements and guidelines are observed including risk assessments for both visitors and staff.
- Ensure all contract activities comply with all company, legal and client requirements for Health and Safety, Quality Management, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Investigate, plan and make recommendations to the Country Manager to implement best practice and forward thinking strategy within sites in London.
- Coordinate internal relocations and setting up of meeting rooms.
- Providing support to the Regional Account Manager as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following:
- Distinctively skilled in outsourced service solutions to international clients preferable in the banking sector
- Experienced in the identification and realization of business growth opportunities
- Strong business acumen
- Experience of managing staff and the provision of services to a leading banking client
- Experience of managing M&E services related to critical assets and environment
- Experience of managing engineering projects
- Experience of managing budgets and sub-contractors
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with the MS Office package
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join CBRE, with excellent career development prospects.
- Facilities Management
- KPI Reports
- Supplier Performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job