Are you a motivated and hard working Facilities Manager, Building Manager or Estate Manager? Are you an inspiring team leader with the ability to be hands-on and support the team from the front line?
We are working with one of the most exciting shopping centres in Surrey to appoint a Facilities Manager, responsible for delivering high-quality leadership and facilities management to the site and team. The landlord is investing in site improvements and the role will encompass a range of projects such as refurbishments and refits, as well as the addition of a food court to the site later this year.
The team are extremely dynamic and hard working and we are looking for a Facilities Manager who will be able to come in and hit the ground running, working closely with the team to build effective relationships in order to deliver outstanding results.
The Centre Director is an experienced leader who would be delighted to support someone in their development and offer them this fantastic opportunity. In return, they seek someone hardworking, willing to learn and highly organised.
- Develop, implement and support industry best practice in hard and soft services delivery.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the on site team, tenants and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, working practices and legislation.
- Prepare the annual PPM schedule.
- There is a requirement for this person to work some weekends and evenings.
- Experience managing and delivering TFM through a team of in house or contracted support.
- Health & Safety and a good understanding of M&E will form a key part of the role so relevant experience is essential.
- Proven experience setting and maintaining the highest standards of performance whilst displaying strong leadership is essential.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
- Budget management.
If this sounds like you, please apply now! Good luck!
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job