A global facilities management company is seeking a focused Facilities Manager to manage a singular site in Basingstoke.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience in managing large teams and running total facilities management on one main site.
You will need to manage client relationships and manage both hard and soft services throughout the site.
To be considered for the Facilities Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of managing large teams
- Experience of working on large scale FM contracts.
- FM Industry management experience is desirable.
- Live no further than 40 minutes from Basingstoke
- Technical background is preferred
- Leadership and driving a positive culture.
This role offers a market leading salary and the opportunity of career development.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Lycia Pitcher on or .