We are looking for an Hospitality Manager to join a serviced office provider in Southwark/London Bridge. Previous proven people management experience in necessary as the role includes managing 3-4 Receptionists. This role pays up to £32k.
IMPORTANT: the Assessment Day is on Wednesday 21st March - please only apply if you can attend.
Experience required: hospitality, member's club, restaurants or hotels.
Hospitality Manager duties:
- Managing & Training Service Assistants and Reception
- Opening and closing the Centre.
- Regular walk round checks throughout the day to ensure the centre is as it should be.
- Administrative duties for the Centre. Keeping client files up to date, internal phone lists, updating the service assistant handbook.
- Document creation, dealing with post, call answering.
- Arranging transport for clients.
- Preparing offices for client move-ins such as.
- Ensuring billing any client service charges are captured and entered on a daily basis.