Do you have proven experience of Facilities Management within both Commercial and Residnetial environments? Lacking challenge in your current role and seeking a new challenge? Our client are seeking a Facilities Manager to join their team.
PLEASE NOTE: The role will be based in Accrington; however, national travel to their portfolio will be required.
About The Business
Our client aims to be the biggest and best care provider in England. They aim to not only offer their service users the highest level of care, they aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
As the Facilities Manager, you will be the appointed person responsible for maintenance, upkeep, ongoing legal compliance and management of associated works, records and certificates for the company residential and commercial property portfolio. Key accountabilities include:
- Management and Coordination of emergency, non emergency and planned maintenance activities to our client and commercial buildings.
- Management and coordination of all on going statutory compliance testing and certification management to our client and commercial buildings.
- Identification of areas for improvement and implementation of required actions.
- Acceptance of and actioning of emergency calls for maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to In-house construction team and external maintenance providers
- Contact and schedule attendance of non-specialist and specialist maintenance providers
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy group and local business requirements
- Develop and maintain a cost-efficient supply chain of regional contractors to carry out site works
- Negotiate job costings and manage SLA’s with contractors
- Perform contractor reviews of service and works carried out on site
- Develop and maintain an effective live maintenance schedule database, keeping all changes up to date
The Ideal Facilities Manager
You should be commercially aware and ideally, will have some experience of budget preparation, negotiation and management. You will also have strong people management, leadership, and decision-making and communication skills. Key skills include:
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Negotiating and supply management skills
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages
Rewards and Apply
In return for you hard work as their Facilities Manager, you will receive a Competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum plus Benefits. If you have the skills and experience to join their team, they want to hear from you! Click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Facilities Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job