Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Central London - £45k + Excellent Package
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for a new opportunity to head up the FM services across 2 prestigious, multi tenanted commercial buildings in Central London, both of which are located next door to eachother?
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's, that have an enviable track record of managing some of the countries finest real estate?
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to take on the hard and soft service contractor management and daily tenant liaison of 2 prestigious multi tenanted commercial buildings, located directly next to each other, up to 100,000 Sq Ft in size.
The role will have a strong focus on tenant relations, hard and soft service contractor management and the successful candidate will be responsible for a £1.5 million service charge budget across the two sites.
- The chance to work on 2 fantastic, multi tenanted commercial properties in London
- Development opportunities within the organisation, allowing a real opportunity for career progression
- The opportunity to work in an award winning Facilities Management organisation
- Working with an exciting variety of clientele, from corporate law and banking firms, through to media and tech companies
- Providing daily tenant and client liaison across these 2 prestigious buildings
- Management of hard and soft service contractors on site
- Management of permit to work system
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Management of a service charge budget of around £1.5 million across the two sites
- Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
- Liaison with service desk and Associate Director to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that invest in their employees and their careers. Paying a generous salary of up to £45k + Package, this is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to join a highly successful company, specialising in the management of some of the countries finest real estate.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Service Charge