A leading public sector company, currently experiencing an exciting period of sustained growth, are actively looking for a Building Services Coordinator/Facilities Manager to join their team located at their South Wales facility. This opportunity will suit a Facilities Manager/Building Services Coordinator who has experience of working within a similar role, being responsible for ensuring all services and work complies with all relevant building services, public health, energy and related statutory & regulatory requirements (including Health & Safety). A generous salary circa £35 p/h - £45 p/h (dependent on experience) is being offered. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Capital Projects Manager to ensure the successful management and upkeep of the portfolio of buildings. The successful applicant will act as a key member of the team, having a small team reporting directly into them, in addition to being responsible for the supervision of external contractors.
Skills / Experience
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering is an essential requirement, in addition to 4 years+ of work experience within a similar role.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of leading teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Knowledge of fire alarms, mechanical and electrical systems and installations, ventilation and refrigeration would be highly beneficial
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job