Job Title: Facilities Manager
Job Location: Hereford / Birmingham
Brief job details:
A Facilities Manager is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Facilities Manager to be based in Hereford.
The management of a medium sized secondary school. Be involved with Contractor Management, tenant liaison, Health & Safety and compliance. To ensure the implementation and delivery of the contract requirements in relation to the building services planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programme and Reactive Maintenance (RM) in accordance with legislation, building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels. To provide assistance and information to the Regional FM (RFM) as may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- First Line management responsibility for the on-site FM team, to ensure goals and standards are set, regularly reviewed and met.
- To ensure implementation of the mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels
- To ensure implementation and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme
- To provide help and assistance to the RFM on financial control, keeping within financial budgets whilst retaining the agreed service levels.
Salary: To be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Facilities Manager with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.
- Building Services
- Facilities Management
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job