Our Client has a growing facilities management business, that has seen them supple effective management skills, derived from years of delivering highly complex construction projects. They can support the build of new premises, aswell as optimising the existing properties or handle the everyday buillding maintenance service.
Operating in over 30 countries, their client base includes leading global brands and they have excelled in securing repeat business, securing long-term relationships with their clients.
- Effectively manage direct reports in the following locations: Netherlands (Candidate must be based here), Belgium (location tbc) and Hamilton in Scotland
- To ensure client contractual obligations are met and scope is adhered to
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is provided to both the client and internal customers
- To promote a One Team and mutual support ethos of One Team and to provide effective management so that individuals within the team achieve their potential
- To promote a culture of continuous improvement
- To support company Quality, Environment, Health & Safety policies and processes and ensure full compliance
- Lead the FM team (across The Netherlands, 12 locations in Belgium and 2 locations in UK) in accordance with the contract to ensure the effective provision a professional FM Managing Agent service that manages, coordinates, controls, directs, supervises, monitors and reports upon the delivery of the FM services
- To provide professional support and advice in a consistent manner and to act as Facilities Management Subject Matter Expert with reference to adherence with local legislation and service improvements
- Customer Service
- Management Skills
- Professional Support