Are you a Facilities Manager looking to take the next step?
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Facilities Manager to work for a leading organisation who's portfolio of clients include, Corporate head offices, government properties, schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping complexes, retail multiples, business parks.
The role is based in South Wales; you will be required to cover a single site with occasioanl travel to other sites within the UK covering Hard and Soft services
Essential qualities that the FM should have include the ability to manage customer satisfaction, a facilities team and supplier services with a strong reporting ability, and motivation to continuously improve all aspects of the operation and quality of service delivery in line with contractual requirements and service level agreements.
* Managing of sub contractors and other junior members of staff.
* Strong understanding of health and safety.
* Manage cleaning, security and helpdesk
*Over see the coordination of engineers
* Developing best practice for TFM services on site to drive service and quality improvements across the contract.
* Carry out regular audits.
* Close customer liaison with regards to service delivery of all service lines.
* Management of an agreed annual budget.
* Management of all service provisions within the buildings and surrounding areas.
You will have
* A technical understanding; electrical, mechanical and fabric.
* Previous proven experience within a soft & Hard services facilities environment.
* Proven ability to motivate and lead a multi-skilled team in the support of Total Facilities Management and the management of operational incidents.
* Previous TFM experience within a service provider.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
* NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
* Experience and knowledge of hard services to ensure all maintenance is carried out in line with statutory regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading faciilites company. To be considered for this role apply online or call Callum on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.