Facilities Manager -
Working alongside an international law firm who are based in the City of London, they are looking for a Facilities Management Manager on a FTC basis. You will be working across the UK and Scotland offices.
The Facilities Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe;
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- To manage the annual insurance renewal.
- To notify any security breaches to the Senior Facilities Management of Facilities and, if they are IT related, the Senior Facilities Management of IT.
The Facilities Manager will need the following:
- Previous experience as a Facilities Manager within a Professional Services environment.
- Great knowledge of IT.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job