This leading-edge Property Services company are looking for a Facilities Manager to oversee a luxury residential development based in Portsmouth.
You will be overseeing multiple residential apartment blocks and dealing property related facilities issues.
Other duties will include:
- Management of all day to day and longer term Facilities management
- Health and safety responsibility, checking the buildings daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Management of on-site staff including cleaners, concierges and Front of House team
- Drive the delivery of 5* standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Financial management and reporting
- Supplier / Contractor management
- Other related duties
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar role within either a luxury Property / Hospitality / Hotel or facilities company
- Highly professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and inquiries
For the right candidate, a long-term career opportunity exists. So, if you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately detailing salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job