Working for an established Facilities Management company with a wealth of public and private clients in the North of England. They provide facilities management solutions including statutory maintenance, waste disposal, energy management and much more.
Location - Preston (However role will cover North West, Merseyside and Cumbria)
Salary - £40,000 + Car Allowance (£5,550)
We are looking for an experienced facilities manager to cover a number of clients within the public sector across the North West. You will be responsible for managing a diverse technical and non-technical team delivering planned and reactive services.
What will your role involve?
- Building and nurturing strong mutually-beneficial relationships with key stakeholders, influencing win/win outcomes.
- Attending regular operations meetings, communicating effectively on KPIs and processes.
- Providing accurate and timely management reports on key factors, trend analysis and use this information to shape future planning and activity.
- Accountability for the overall FM budget and identifying and managing capital requirements.
- Producing monthly reports to Operations Manager and key stakeholders.
- Managing specialist sub-contractors
- Proactively managing PPM and reactive works and any projects being delivered including M&E and fabric.
- Undertaking risk assessments as required.
- Reviewing of costs and ongoing agreements within the service contract
- Undertaking formal Health and Safety inspections of all sites ensuring all follow-up actions are completed.
- Responsibility for ensuring COSHH assessments/reviews are undertaken annually.
- Monitoring cleaning standards, under regular review, audits with the supply chain.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience working in a PFI environment
- Commercial Acumen
- Experience of facilities management in the public sector would be an advantage
- Ability to manage large FM budgets
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering and building services
Keywords: Facilities Manager, PFI, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Facilities Managment, Public services, construction, building services, health and safety,
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job