Excellent Facilities Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Is a very well established company providing Facilities and Property Management services for public and private sector clients throughout The UK. They are seeking a Facilities Manager to provide high standards of customer service to their client and visitor at all times.
Your new role
The vacancy is requires candidates to deliver a range of duties, these include -
- Manage the delivery of key services to the project facilities in respect of financial, procedural and operational obligations and approved sub-contractors including recording the identification of shortfalls and instigating improvements
- Manage the reporting of events and tasks to the Help Desk and follow through the same to completion.
- Manage a team of on-site and mobile engineers, carrying out all related HR functions including recruitment, personal development reviews and disciplinary processes.
- Develop and manage a programme of Health & Safety inspections across facilities and services and participate in scheduled site inspections, ensuring that all H&S Regulations and GT Health & Safety Standards are adhered to at all times.
- Develop and enhance working relationships with the Client Representatives.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive asset registers as required to ensure the project assets are identified and maintained in line with Statutory Compliance obligations. Legislation, Good Practice and the Output Specification.
- Develop, manage and regularly review the Planned Preventative Maintenance system.
- Develop and maintain processes in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor in the preparation, programming and delivery of Small Works, Major Variations and Lifecycle Plans from inception to completion
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates should have a successful track record of delivering Facility Services to include Hard services, H&S, and statutory compliance. Importantly you will have experience in staff/contractor management. In addition you will have experience of management systems, MBIF, IOSH and NEBOSH.
What you'll get in return
This position offers candidates the opportunity to work at a high profile site and the challenge of deliver an excellent standard of work to a high profile client. The position offers a attractive salary and benefits package. To find out more please contact Alasdair Reid on
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Small Works
- Client Management