Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - London - 50,000 Sq Ft Multi Tenanted Commercial Building - £32k to £34k + Package
Are you a Junior or Assistant Facilities Manager, that is looking for the next step in their career, where you will be responsible for the daily running of a small, multi tenanted commercial building in London?
Do you enjoy being involved in a hands on role, where you will be responsilbe for both the daily running of the building (hard and soft services management & service charge management), as well as the reception area, where you will meet and greet tenants and customers on a daily basis?
If so, I have an opportunity for an award winning Managing Agent, based in Central London, details below.
- Fantastic team culture within an award winning FM organisation
- You will be joining a company that are specialists in providing exceptional Facilities Management to some of the UK's finest commercial Real Estate.
- Support from Senior FM staff with years of experience in the delivery of best in class FM service provisions
- The chance to join a 'family ethos' within the organisation that hold numerous social events throughout the year.
- Management and delivery of a 5* hotel style service to all tenants and the landlord
- Service charge budget setting and management of around £1million per annum
- Health & safety management
- Hard and soft service contractor management
- Management of reception area
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh ceritifcate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant FM to take ownership of their first boutique building in London, allowing them to progress within a developing organisation. Paying £32k to £34k + Package, please apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Facilities Manager
- Service charge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job