Facilities Manager (Warehousing and Distribution) FMCG
Salary C: £45K - plus Bonus, Company Car and great benefits
Our client is a major FMCG / Logistics business and are looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the day to day Facilities Management of the network properties and equipment Nationally. Managing the Facilities Budget to seek cost effective solutions. Also providing a help desk 24/7
The main role focus is:
- Contract Management of the Third Party Facilities Management Services Provider for Hard & Soft Services nationally
- Hard services include planned preventative maintenance, unplanned reactive maintenance and quoted works
- Ensuring all sites meet their statutory obligations, including 1/3/6/12 monthly statutory certificated tests for Fire Detection & Alarms, Emergency Lights, Fire Extinguishers, Fixed Wire Tests, Gas Safe, Legionella , and Portable Appliance Testing
- Soft Services include Office cleaning, washroom services, window cleaning, pest control, landscaping
- Direct Contract Management of the Third Party Waste Handling Provider nationally, including routine waste collections and ad-hoc collection, and recyclables.
- Plan, direct, and monitor the performance objectives of Contractor’s SLA’s and KPI’s
- Periodic reviews, pushing contractor’s to obtain best value / high SLA levels).
- Winter Gritting, responsible for the Nationwide program, including planning, specifying , procuring and allocating supplies and equipment to service all the sites.
- Responsible for administering the Company Uniform system, and administering the ordering web site, dealing with the supplier on new products, and resolving queries from the network
- Signs for Buildings - responsible for the design, and specification and procurement of the Signage both internal and external on all sites, including obtaining Advertisement Planning Permission. Maintaining the Corporate Image as per the Guidelines Planning and implementing changes to infrastructure in conjunction with central operations.
- Preparation of facility operating budget, co-coordinating the budget revision for forecasts with both the engineering and property managers
- Maintain a register of all quoted and reactive works.
- Monitor Facilities related spending against budget and forecast
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the Facilities building finishes specification
- Responsible for issuing Permits to Work to Contractors working at new sites under construction
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong client relationship and management skills with the ability to build and enhance new and existing relationships across the company.
- A working knowledge of building construction, maintenance and health and safety regulations.
- Ability to balance operational requirements, delivery timescales and commercial benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working autonomously yet with strong reporting and communication skills highly motivated to achieve results.
- An ability to analyse opportunities focusing on priorities to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Capable of managing and motivating others, highly visible and enthusiastic.
- Be innovative and seek to exploit new technologies where possible
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job