Job Title: Facilities Manager (Soft Services)
Location: London (Fitzrovia)
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £275-400 day
Duration: 3 months (fixed term)
My client, a leading soft services provider, is currently looking for a Facilities Manager with a strong background in FM (soft services) and managing projects, to ensure that all contracted soft services are being delivered in line with the agreed KPI's and SLA's.
This is a business critical role as it is a new site with an existing client and requires someone who has demonstrable experience in managing the service delivery of soft services in a new building.
- Ensure all services are running as per the contractual agreement
- Liasing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the service delivery of cleaning & security within the building
- Conducting audits with the client team on service delivery
- Ensuring all KPI's, SLA's and other requested works and services are met and completed in line with service agreement.
- Taking the appropriate action in resolving issues
- Strong and demonstrable background in FM, Soft Services and Service Delivery.
- Experience of service delivery on a client site
- Experience of working in a Project Management capacity.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract, with a view to commencing ASAP. There is also a possibility of this role being carried out on both a full-time and part-time basis (TBC).
For more information, please respond with an up to date CV and one of our team will be in touch.
TALACQ Group are acting as an employment agency in this situtation
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
- Contract Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job