Facilities Manager with Flagship Building experience? This role managing a high profile multi-tenanted building in the City and it needs a tenant focussed, commercially aware Facilities Manager to ensure the site is managed to the highest standards and that customer service is second to none.
As Facilities Manager you will be actively delivering facilities management services on a trophy site including both hard & soft FM, delivering a premium customer service approach, prepare & manage large service charge budgets, manage a team of facilities management professionals including an assistant FM and FM partners.
Facilities Manager - this role involves:
- Manage FM delivery ensuring an exemplary level of customer service
- Communicating with tenants and building strong business relationships
- Resolving tenant queries or complaints
- Health & Safety, risk assessments and other statutory compliance
- Setting, managing & reconciliation of large service charge budgets
- Setting & managing service partner KPI's and SLA's
- Managing a team of FM professionals
- PPMs and reactive maintenance programs
- Managing both hard & soft FM services
- Insurance claims
- Site records
- Disaster recovery
- Building inspections
Facilities Manager with Flagship Building experience? This role managing a high profile multi-tenanted building in central London and it needs a tenant focussed, commercially aware Facilities Manager to ensure the site is managed to the highest standards and that customer service is second to none.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job