Facilities Manager - London - £46,000 per annum.
A leading Property consultancy/real estate provider are looking for a Facilities manager in London. This role will be working exclusively with a leading client who have a national portfolio of properties within the commercial sector. The FM will lead a team to ensure management of the day-to-day client activities and support the Senior Facilities Manager. This role offers up to £46,000 Per annum + Benefits
- Day to day responsibility for a portfolio of properties for a leading client.
- Day to day facilities management
- Service Charge Budgeting & Preparation
- Plan and manage all contracts to ensure that they are professionally delivered at the right costs
- Ensure expiry of contracts are well-monitored and re-procurement is initiated if needed
- Ensure financial processes are followed at all times
- Health & Safety Management
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Proven track record working within a facilities management environment.
- Strong commercial experience
- Previous experience of working with Service charges
- Strong communicator - Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills also an active listener
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Ruby @ InVictus
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'