Facilities Manager - Livingston
Salary: £22,500 - £32,500 + Bonus + OTE (depending upon experience)
Simply Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join their operational team based in their International operations Centre based in Livingston, West Lothian.
Simply Solutions is a Strategic Solutions company specialising in Facility Management and workplace Management Solutions. We specialise in managing multi-site estates across the UK, Ireland and into Europe. Commonly, we service the retail, leisure, logistics and care sectors.
Recognising the power of having a fantastic workforce, Simply Solutions have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced high performing team.
Facilities Manager Function:
To provide day to day support the International Operations Manager on delivering excellent service to both internal and external clients in line with company values. To act as first point of escalation prior to the involvement of Account Managers. Working closely with the Training & Development Manager to maximise team performance.
General Duties (would include but would not be restricted to)
- Responsible for overseeing operational daily tasks.
- Support Operational Contracts Team in their day to day tasks.
- Reporting to Operations Manager on day to day issues.
- Delivery of Key tasks and objectives set by Operations Manager.
- Weekly reporting to Snr Management Team.
- Liaising with clients both internally and externally.
- Auditing weekly client reports.
- Ensure the Global Platform is up to date and accurate.
- Whilst the role is predominantly office based, you will, when the occasion arises, be expected to travel to meet clients and suppliers.
- Source and introduce new service partners to the company
- Agree Rates and Terms with new service partners
- Develop and manage supplier relationships
- Monitor internal and external KPI’s
- Attending Supplier Review meetings
- Work with Sales Team and Operations to complete on time tender process
- Check trade requirements and agree rates for PPM
- Ensure costs are competitive
- Proactively deal with any cost queries which a client may have
- Collaborate across teams to share information and new ideas
- Costing & Auditing of client quotations.
- Costing of Jobs for invoicing purposes.
- Auditing Financial Data.
- Managing delivery of month end Financials.
- Validation of service partner invoicing.
The applicant should demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, with a proven track record in managing people. Should be able to exceed client’s expectations with a dynamic approach and numerical accuracy.
Ability to work to deadlines and be willing to use their initiative to get the job done.
Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability and a passion for continuous improvement.
Desirable but not essential
- Building maintenance or FM Background.
- NEBOSH / IOSH Qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing a high-performance team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'