Facilities Manager for exclusive co-working empire
- Salary: Up to £50,000 + annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- £75 per month towards gym/health club membership of your choice
We are looking for a proficient, organised and efficient Facilities Manager to join us and manage the day to day smooth running of our award winning & distinctive co working spaces.
We are on a journey to continuously create amazing spaces, full of character, where our members feel a home away from home and can enjoy each day in the office, feeling comfortable & content.
We are one of the UK's fastest growing co-working spaces, where we are home to an assorted community of businesses, from start-ups all the way up to established brands such as MTV and EY. With 6 existing locations in London we pride ourselves on our unrivalled & forward thinking co-working experiences.
The role will be fundamental to ensuring all of our spaces run efficiently and are kept to the highest standards at all times. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced rapidly growing business and be a vital member of the management team, helping to take the brand to the next level.
- To ensure that all maintenance contracts and services are co-ordinated and managed effectively and efficient.
- Work closely with our membership managers to ensure all facility issues are identified and fixed within a timely manner.
- To be the point of contact for appointed service providers across the business.
- Manage planned contractor activities across our spaces including the review of quotes, works and service quality.
- Ensure we are achieving the best value and service from our suppliers.
- Ensure all planned and preventative maintenance contracts are delivered on schedule.
- Regular review of costs to investigate where savings can be made, retendering annually.
- Undertake regular building inspections and liaise with Building Managers to provide operational support with facility issues, to include: Electrical, mechanical and ongoing building repairs and improvements.
- To manage and maintain an accurate furniture inventory for each location.
- To project manage small works projects up to £50k in value.
- Source contractors, review quotes and ensure we are getting the best value.
- Ensure work practices are undertaken in accordance with the Health and Safety Policy.
- To ensure appropriate contractor risk assessments and method statements are in place prior to work commencing as well as auditing work practices being undertaken.
- Implement facilities manager processes including building files for any new spaces.
- Ensure records relating to spaces are maintained and up to date (e.g. statutory H&S documents, plant testing, etc.)
- To ensure fire safety compliance is in place for each site and arrange emergency plans.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Qualifications in Health and Safety - NEBOSH, IOSH, BFIM is desirable.
- Experienced managing outsourced contracts, developing and managing SLA’s.
- Minimum 3+ years facility management experience.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Self-motivated and Detailed orientated.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Project management experience.
- Personable & outgoing personality with the ability to integrate with clients and employees.
- Being a people person is crucial.
You will base yourself at one of our London spaces. The role will also involve travel across our London spaces and further afield as the business grows.
- Facilities Management
- Operational Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job