Our client is a leading Out of Home Advertising company owning analogue and digital advertising screens globally, is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their team in Central London. This is a full time contracted role, duration 3-6 months.
Facility management of the central London office and facilities team;
- To maintain the building to the highest standard to reflect the company’s ethos of quality
- To work effectively with external resources to ensure security, maintenance, waste disposal, recycling, archiving and catering is of premium standard and cost effective.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensure the fabric of the building is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- Conduct building inspections to maintain Health, Safety and Environment standards.
- Develop Environmental/Sustainability initiatives for the building in order to achieve set targets
- Follow and achieve legislative requirements in conjunction with the in-house Health and Safety team
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators and taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved for the full range of buildings
- Compile and maintain all required management information/records relating to company, health and safety and other related records. This includes asset register, emergency plans and all related records and management reports
- Responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite, including that of third party services providers and maintenance records.
- Ensure fire and other evacuations are carried out on a regular basis in accordance with the health and safety requirements.
- Proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site
- Monitor FM works onsite and liaise with service providers/sub-contractors.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with employees and stakeholders across the business
- Respond to emergencies or urgent issues working closely with teams
- Assist with plans for future strategic business objectives
- Support with duties in the Brentford office when required
- Manage a team of in-house receptionists and facilities support staff
- Responsible for booking and managing sub-contracted services such as cleaning and security
Planning & Reporting
- Produce effective plans and correction proposals
- To plan and manage change with minimum disruption to core business activities
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client’s budgetary agreement
- Manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
- Produce management reports in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Procurement and contract management for all services, suppliers and contractors.
- Monthly review and analysis of facilities costs and budget
- Administration of all relevant certificates are accurate and kept in date
- Liaise with local authorities as appropriate
- Office consumables and their procurement
- Oversee third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract
- Liaise with the building manager and the procurement department to ensure compilation of external contracts and ensure that all procurement needs are carried out in line with Company policy
- Key Holder status
- Ensure there is 24-hour security cover via a contractor agency
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to work with employees of all levels
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative and within a pressurised environment with excellent organisational and planning skills
- DSE assessor experience ideal but not essential
- Strong administration and documentation skills to conduct basic budgeting, contract reviews and supporting with documentation for tenders
- Previous regional facilities management experience within a multi let property environment
- This includes Line Management responsibility for Company personnel and contractors and management service agreements as applicable
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate, together with an understanding and experience of industry specific IT Applications
- Analytical skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- High degree and knowledge reference of Health and Safety legislation, environmental protection requirements
- Preferably a Member of the BIFM or have a relevant qualification (Desirable)
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified (Desirable)
In Return You will Receive:
- £43,000 - £50,000 per anum D.O.E
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job