We are looking to recruit a Facilities Management Manager to be based within our London office on a six month contract to cover the maternity leave of the existing manager.
The successful candidate will contribute to the efficient operation and effectiveness of the UK & Dublin offices by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to external and internal clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the team are achieved.
- Experience in a similar role in a professional services environment, preferably law.
- Experience of supervising and managing people
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, developed in a partnership environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with changing requirements, able to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to help lead and motivate a team including goal setting and performance management.
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Please note travel is required for this role, but sufficient notice will be given.
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,500 people worldwide across 26 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it’s what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.
Please see attached job description for further information.
- Facilities Management