Be part of our growing, successful team. Gleeds Facilities Management is recruiting for a Helpdesk Operative be based at our office at Wilford in Nottingham.
This is a full-time post: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Gleeds is a multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in provision of professional services to the Construction and Property industries.
The Gleeds helpdesk team is a key part of our Facilities Management services, and provides an essential single point of contact ensuring a prompt and efficient service, in terms of initial telephone response, accurate recording of requests and delivery of contracted reactive works for a portfolio of in excess of 6300 properties across the country.
- Act as the first point of contact on the helpdesk, managing each call through to a satisfactory resolution to deliver a high degree of customer, client and supplier satisfaction.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone calls & email communications.
- To accurately record details of the initial call, including caller details, reported issue, SLA’s and issue work orders to contractors via an in-house Database system.
- You will chase contractors, property managers, and client representatives in relation to quotes and orders.
- To work within and to, processes and procedures supporting the successful running of the account, and assist in on-going development.
- To liaise pro-actively with all stakeholders, including client’s own end users.
- Develop productive working relationships with client, key customers and suppliers.
- Working to achieve personal and team KPIs
- Dealing with escalations and complaints
- Advising customers of repairing responsibilities
- Support other areas of the account during periods of high work load, holidays and sickness.
You will require the following skills and experience.
We are looking for candidates with a positive, "can-do" attitude towards customer service.
We are looking for candidates with experience of providing high level customer service and developing productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers- ideally within an inbound call centre. Those who are able to analyse calls and information quickly.
You should have an approachable and friendly demeanour, combined with effective written and oral communication skills and be receptive to direct customer feedback & complaints while maintaining professional standards.
You will have an upbeat enthusiastic approach to work and thrive in a team environment. You will be driven, tenacity and energetic.
This role requires someone who is self-disciplined, organised, and can work on their own initiative.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of computer packages - Microsoft Office suite - in particular, and Excel skills would be an advantage.
Knowledge / understanding of general building maintenance would be an advantage (e.g. boilers/ cooling systems etc) however this not a requirement as full training will be provided.
Applicants should be educated to GCSE standard with good spoken and written English language.
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Gleeds is an Investor in People (Gold Standard)
- Building Maintenance
- Oral Communication
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'