Facilities Management Coordinator - Hub Compliance - PeterboroughJob Description:
To coordinate the programme of statutory and contractual compliance for residential, agricultural and commercial property for specific client contracts.
To include long and short term project administration as required.
Provide compliance and other reports when requested.
To be responsible for a team of compliance administrators.
- Coordinate your administrative teams’ activity to ensure all relevant compliances are planned and managed
- Obtain and collate competitive quotations from suppliers and contractors for remedial works. Liaise with client managers when outside of delegated authority.
- Arrange inspections and surveys by specialist approved contractors through your administrative team
- Manage the Instruction of contractors and liaise with occupiers to arrange access to properties for testing
- Collate information and reports
- Manage databases and spreadsheets
- Monitor and report on compliance programmes at local and contract levels
- Carry out quality assurance and audit checks as required
- Hold team meetings, mange actions arising and work with other Hub Team Coordinators and Managers to complete Team goals and KPIs.
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter - prepared to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall goals of the department
- Able to assimilate information quickly and identify errors in submissions
- Competent in dealing with contractors and tenants
- Prepared to support colleagues and provide cover during holiday and absences
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Good data administration skills using MS Office package.
- Higher level of technical ability with MS Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Numerate and literate
- Qualification in Facilities Management
- Experience in property management
Salary is dependent on experience.
Application Details:RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY