Facilities Management Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Management Coordinator to join a large property consultancy in Central Bristol on a permanent basis.
Assisting with the coordinating and running numerous facilities service contracts, this position will suit someone who thrives in varied and fast paced position.
If you have proven experience in a facilities role and a methodical approach to work, this could be the position for you!
- Provide Helpdesk support and upkeep of the helpdesk database
- Undertake property inspections and meet clients face to face
- Supply Chain administration
- Financial administration of Facilities Management contracts
- Responsible for any legislative compliance including Health and Safety Management and Environmental obligations
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A full clean driving license and your own vehicle
- Previous experience within property/facilities
- Previous experience within an office
- Excellent communication both written, verbal and face to face
- A strong work ethic and 'can do’ attitude
This is a full time (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm) permanent position (please note, no parking is available). This positions offers a salary between £18,000 - £21,000.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job