Facilities Management Administrator
Facilities Management Administrator - Hub Compliance - PeterboroughJob Description:
To plan, instruct and administer compliance servicing, certification and remedial works for residential, commercial and agricultural properties for Savills’ Rural, Energy and Projects Division. This job will also include other facilities management administrative duites.
- Assessing compliance requirements
- Instructing and liaising with contractors for servicing and certification to be completed to agreed dates
- Scanning and loading documents on Yardi or APR (property management systems)
- Electronic invoice processing, which might also include a manual paper based system over a transition period
- Working with contractors to ensure they can gain access through good communications with property occupiers
- Document and certificate checking of all kinds (full training will be given).
- Manage databases and spreadsheets
- Proactive file management
- General administration and sorting of documentation
- Carry out quality assurance checks and auditing of data as required
- Ensure all members of the team are aware of deadlines in a timely manner and assist with compilation of reports
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communications skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated - competent to work on your own and as part of a team and contribute to the overall goals of the department
- Able to assimilate information quickly and identify errors in submissions
- Competent in dealing with clients, contractors, tenants and property vendors
- Prepared to support colleagues and provide cover during holiday and absences
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Excellent data administration skills using MS Office package; Intermediate level of technical ability with MS Excel
- Experience of mail merging
- Good written and spoken English
- Numerate and literate
- Qualification in Facilities Management
- Experience in property management
Salary is depending on experience level.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job