Salary: circa £29,000-£31,000
My client, a successful manufacturing business, are looking to recruit a facilities engineer to join their facilities team for their site in Stonehouse.
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer position will be to provide a service of both technical support and Plant Facilities expertise
Critical focus will be:
- To maintain all plant service systems.
- To actively support achievement of Energy & Waste reduction targets.
- To provide electrical & mechanical maintenance skills to the facilities dept.
- To support Line Manager as required with new projects and manage contractors
Area of Responsibility: Facilities, Buildings and Services and specific projects per area - To be agreed with Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working in a factory facilities/maintenance production environment.
- Ideally, to have served a recognized engineering apprenticeship. * Minimum HNC qualified, or equivalent experience.
- Multi-skilled individual with practical experience in fault finding and repair.
- Must be conversant and adhere to electricity at work regulations, COSHH and Safety at work regulations
- Complete understanding and experience of mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- To have a proven record of being self-motivated, disciplined and flexible when working in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- To have experience in TPM principles and disciplines.
- Additional / relevant qualifications of a technical nature to support areas of expertise.
- Ability to engage and drive support from the wider Operations team
This days position is rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'