Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Manager
Salary: £29,000 - £34,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays paid at over time
8 hours per day between 06:00 - 18:00
Our client based in Stevenage are looking for an all-round Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team! You will be covering sites predominately in and around the London and M25 areas.
If you’re a multi-skilled individual who is confident with London driving, I would love to hear from you!
- Respond to calls and carry out any maintenance repairs required
- Meeting with clients and customers face to face
- Carry out planned maintenance
- Emergency water temp tests, lighting maintenance and replacements, ballasts, plant room checks, pumps, actuators, basic Fan Coil and AHU servicing, fire alarm tests, lighting tests, motors, general fabric repairs, minor leaks and plumbing
- Follow Health & Safety regulations
- Liaise with the Help Desk team, working from a PDA to log jobs accordingly
- Complete log books accurately and on time
- 3+ Years post qualified experience within Building Services and FM Maintenance Sector
- Full Driving Licence
- Ipaf/Pasma Training
- Good Health & Safety Knowledge
- £29,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
- Company van & Fuel card
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company tablet and mobile phone
- Overtime available
- Out of pocket expenses paid
- Further training and career development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'