Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
Circa £30,000 per annum + company benefits
My client is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their team at their luxury retirement property in Gerrards Cross on a permanent basis.
This is a static role and you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all maintenance and FM duties required on site.
The role combines resources and activities, and is vital to the success of the village. It contributes to the delivery of the strategic and operational objectives. On a day-to day level, effective facilities management provides a safe and efficient working and living environment, which is essential to the performance of the village and the lifestyle of our owners.
- To be responsible for FM services across the site
- To provide management support to 2 direct reports
- To be the first point of contact for all FM enquires/issues/complaints
- Ensure the cost-effective operation of the contract by monitoring and supporting all of the staff under their control.
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety
- To provide exceptional service to the clients at all times
- Assist in developing and implementation of cost saving initiatives and a strategy to ensure budgeted business needs are met.
- Management and control of all FM projects ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Build relationships with 3rd parties and purchase all necessary equipment for the FM department
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role; strong Maintenance/Facilities Management experience
- A relevant trade background e.g. electrical, carpentry, plumbing
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety - ideally be IOSH trained or willing to undertake this
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
If you're interested in this exciting new opportunity then please 'apply now' for immediate consideration!
- 17th edition
- site supervisor
- building maintenance
- facilities manager
- maintenance manager
- engineering manager
- chief engineer
- assistant facilities manager
- estates manager
- assistant chief engineer