Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer from a facilities background looking for a role that offers a local patch, plenty of overtime, training and progression opportunities in a market leading company.
Do you have electrical and mechanical facilities maintenance experience? Are you looking for technical and career development for a leading company in the facilities maintenance sector?
You will be in a mobile role working on a number of sites in your area where you will be providing a complete facilities maintenance service to their client's properties. You will be working on a range of mechanical and electrical systems on site and working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a complete FM service.
The company are a well-established facilities management company who operate nationally and are currently looking to expand their engineering team after securing a number of long term contracts with a range of blue chip companies in the commercial and retail sectors.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with facilities maintenance experience looking for a mobile role in a local patch who is looking for plenty of overtime along with a great package is an expanding company.
· Looking after a number of sites around Croydon and the South London area
· Providing full facilities maintenance including mechanical and electrical maintenance
· Fantastic training opportunities in a structured training scheme with a leading company
· Maintenance Engineer from a facilities background
· Multi-skilled facilities maintenance experience
· Looking for specialist training to increase your technical skillset
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.
- 17th edition
- building services
- air conditioning
- local patch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'