The role involves working on facilities service desk for a financial services company, including administrative and operational functions within the FM department. The service desk team provide ad hoc support to the wider Facilities Management function, as well as being responsible for Facilities administration and managing incoming calls service desk issues and calls.
Page Personnel is representing one of the largest risk management and insurance broking companies in the world, with a Facilities Helpdesk position based at their Wakefield offices.
Within the organisation, the FM team are responsible for providing a safe and efficient working environment for all staff by managing the services and processes that support the core business functions. On a day to day level this will include: Building Maintenance; Health & Safety; Space & Utilities Management; Security & related Procurement.
- Support the Facilities Managers/Management in the administration & delivery of departmental objectives
- Assist the Head of UK Facilities Management in the management of the annual budget for the Facilities function on a regional basis, tracking of facilities related expenditure vs budget
- Adherence to all Facilities Service Desk processes and policies including continuous coverage during working hours
- Respond to queries received through the helpdesk and issue work orders as appropriate. Log performance against defined internal and external response levels whilst personally resolving minor facilities issues when suitable
- Monitor and record Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators for the service desk interaction of each of the outsourced contracts and escalate to Service Desk Supervisor and Contracts and Facilities Administrator as appropriate
- Provide support to the Regional FMs and wider Facilities team on any projects
- Collate information and produce documents for Facilities input into client tenders and reports requested by the wider business
- Preparation and reconciliation of OPEX invoices, ensure logged received, approved as required and scanned to AP folder in a timely manner whilst ensuring all necessary supporting documentation has been received
- Carry out general administrative duties such as purchasing, processing invoices, answering SD telephone and email communications
- Ensure that the internal documentation of the Facilities department is accurate and up to date (eg. policies, intranet page, org chart statutory documents, H&S documentation, facilities logs etc)
- Develop key relationships across the support functions and building strong communication links internally
- Develop and promote the Facilities department within the Company to improve service delivery internally. Solicit feedback where appropriate to understand the perception internally, ensuring any required changes are escalated to SD Supervisor and appropriate feedback is provided
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked on a facilities service desk (essential)
- Knowledge of CAFM systems (desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally at all levels (essential)
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential)
- Proven understanding of the financial management involved in managing outsource providers and facilities contracts (desirable)
- Basic understanding of lease obligations (desirable)
- Basic understanding and knowledge of general insurance, underlying legal principles and regulatory bodies (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic permanent opportunity with an established organisation + 20,000 + Wakefield + parking.
- facilities management coordinator wakefield permanent fm helpdesk