A permanent Facilities Helpdesk role in Wakefield. The role involves logging facilities service requests for a PFI contract, and communicating requests with appropriate response staff.
Page Personnel is representing one of the world's foremost facilities management support companies, operating in the public & private sectors in the UK and internationally. This FTSE 250 organisation has a gross revenue of over £3 billion, and a workforce of over 80,000 worldwide.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Being the main point of contact for the client regarding service desk issues covering 3 sites in West Yorkshire
- To receive and log service requests
- To allocate any requests in a timely manner
- To monitor and update all service desk requests and take appropriate action to ensure procedures and policies are adhered to
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Being able to work 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm, 4 days on 4 days off, then 7pm-7am 4 days on 4 days off
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a similar role (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (essential)
- Good knowledge of FM (essential)
- Previously used a CAFM based system or similar (desirable)
- The ability to work 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm, 4 days on 4 days off, then 7pm-7am 4 days on 4 days off
The successful candidate will receive a permanent role + 17,000-19,000 annual salary + FTSE 250 organisation + reputable PFI contract + parking.
- wakefield yorkshire facilities coordinator helpdesk fm pfi contracts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job