Facilities Helpdesk Operator
The Uk's leading Facilities & Maintenance company are recruiting for a part time Helpdesk coordinators to work on a prestigious contract in Glasgow
The part time hours are 3 days a week – Tues/Wed/Thurs – 8am to 5pm (24 hours a week)
The job details are;
• Allocate and dispatch reactive work orders to appropriate engineers
• Ensure work orders are completed to meet the contractual timescales
• Manage the relevant CAFM systems appropriately ensuring that sufficient information is captured for analysis
• Escalate potential unavailability work orders to the operations managers and supervisors
• Ensure that complaints are dealt with appropriately
• Ensure that labour resourcing is updated at all times that contains all the relevant contact details for their appropriate area
• Answer all telephone calls both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner ensuring that all messages are returned appropriately
• Manage all PPM activity from distribution to collation and closure
• Manage all contractors PPM activities
• Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in supporting the daily operation of the contract.
• Raise contractor orders
• Record Engineer/Supervisor Holiday records
• Raising of Quotes in the relevant CAFM system
• Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in supporting the daily
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"