Facilities Helpdesk Manager - Birmingham - 12 Month FTC
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Facilities Helpdesk Manager for a large organisation based in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will be available at short notice and willing to work for a salary between £31,000 and £34,000 per annum
The role will involve:
- Ensure 24/7 cover for the Helpdesk by organising rotas for cover and ensuring all staff and trained on and understand their responsibilities
- Provide critical management information reports that will be used to manage the performance and compliance with H&S law with all contractors
- Management of and accountability for the CAFM system, ensuring that works ordersare managed through to completion in accordance with SLAs
- Ensure the system is kept up to date and that all works are recorded on the system including PPM, reactive and remedial works.
- Regularly review asset and site data on the System and update as required to ensure the database remains accurate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'