Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator
A facilities helpdesk coordinator role based in Sheffield.
Page Personnel are representing a facilities management contractor, with prestigious UK-wide clients. This role is based within their helpdesk team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all FM related issues
- Logging job requests accurately
- Liaising with the client, updating on expected call out times
- Creating quotations for jobs
- General and finance administration
- Managing engineers diaries, including holidays
- Managing engineer timesheets
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a similar FM role OR have a strong knowledge of facilities management contracts
- Strong administrative ability, including finance administration
- A fantastic level of customer service, being able to talk to people at all levels
- Knowledge of CAFM systems (preferable)
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic role within a facilities management organisation + permanent opportunity + scope for progression and development + 28 days holiday (including bank hols) + 18,000-20,000
- facilities helpdesk management coordinator scheduler sheffield south yorkshire permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'