Are you a strong administrator in a customer facing environment and potentially have exposure to facilities? Do you have excellent Excel skills? If you are an administrator looking for a new role in Huntingdon then this could be a great opportunity for you. The position of Facilities / Helpdesk Administrator will attract a salary of with a salary of £19,000 and our client offers on-site parking.
Our clients Facilities team, who are based in Huntingdon, is growing and they are looking for an organised, self-starter to join the team. Reporting to the Facilities Manager and assisting the Asset Co-ordinator you will you will ensure all planned maintenance requirements are carried out efficiently with in the timescales given whilst keeping their database up to date.
* Ensuring inbound work orders are addressed as soon as possible
* Managing records of equipment on the central database
* Speaking to vendors, engineers and end users regularly
* Keeping accurate records of vendor quotations
* Delivery of regulatory needs for customers and company processes to engineers visiting the site.
* Building relationships internally and externally
* Strong administration skills
* Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Experience using a Facilities system/database
* Updating and maintaining schedules.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call Liam at The ONE Group.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'