Do you have facilities experience within a manufacturing / factory environment? Do you drive and are within a reasonable commuting distance of Redhill, Surrey?
We are working with a long-standing client who due to the ongoing development of a new site, are looking for an experienced Facilities Engineer who can take ownership of their new manufacturing site in Redhill.
The main purpose of this role will be to support and be a part of the overall facilities team and to ensure the infrastructure, utilities and facilities are up to operational level at all times.
The key aspects of this role will be:
- Managing the sites contractors to ensure they are within budgets and contract expectations / KPI's including waste & hazardous waste collection, cleaners, gardeners and other service providers.
- Overseeing and ensuring that repairs and maintenance to the site is carried out.
- Carry out TPM activities ( compressors, chillers, gas detections, HVAC, utilities supply, all critical equipment)
- Manage improvements to existing and new facilities
- Continually assess the site for continuous improvement in performance, cost and reliability.
- Carry out minor installations to electrical and mechanical systems.
Skills and knowledge we are looking for include:
- Experience of managing a factory site including contractors
- Fault finding (hands on and analytical) and root cause analysis
- Electrical qualification - minimum 18th Edition / City & Guilds
- Experience within TPM and a KPI environment
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience of working with HVAC, BMS, clean rooms
- IoSHH or similar
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of all aspects of Health & Safety in this type of environment.
- An excellent team player.
In return our client offer a market competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package and a vibrant, collaborative working environment.
For more information, please apply or contact Andy at Harris Lord.
Harris Lord are working as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this position.
- Facilities Engineering
- Mechanical Electrical
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'