Facilities Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary £50k Plus Extensive Benefits
My client are a global manufacturing and development company with sites all over the UK and the rest of the world. Based out of their site in Loughborough they are now seeking a facilities engineer to look after the building services, facilities and utilities.
This job is ideal for a facilities engineer with a mechanical maintenance background that has had exposure to leading some project based activities within building services management.
Based at their Loughborough healthcare manufacturing site, this role involves supporting mechanical maintenance projects for the other sites as well as your own, and you will engage with the other engineering teams across several of their manufacturing sites.
As facilities/building services engineer your activities will include:
- Determining design requirements of new mechanical services or modifications to existing mechanical services that enable manufacturing processes or facilities. This includes specification development to ensure customer requirements are understood and achieved. Installation planning and management, commissioning, documentation and handover.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined project team or independently to specify, control and monitor the mechanical services design, including development of project scope, specification, programme and estimated cost. There will also be supplier selection and order placement, design reviews and acceptance testing, schedule management and installation supervision.
- Supporting the wider engineering organisation to provide technical excellence in the field of mechanical services.
To apply for this position you should demonstrate:
- Proven technical ability and experience in mechanical services for facilities, including experience in installation and commissioning.
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Apply Today! Or for more information please contact Sophia at Consult Search and Selection
- Building Services
- Facilities Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Installation and Commissioning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job