Facilities Deputy Buildings - Hertfordshire
MMP Consultancy currently have a great permanent opportunity to work with a very unique research centre who are based in Hertfordshire as a Facilities Deputy.
This position will require someone to work within buildings that are specifically responsible for all building maintenance, improvements and renovation, delivered via both internal (Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, General Building Support) and external resources as required. The role holder will be responsible for the day to day management of a number of direct line reports or contractors in these respective disciplines and, they will assist the head of facilities and work with other Deputes in the management of projects, costs/budgets and continuous improvement processes across the site.
Applicants will require:
* A Degree in relevant filed (Facilities, Electrical / Mechanical or Engineering)
* HNC/HND or Equivalent
* Previous exposure and proven track record in dealing with multi-disciplined similar or related role
* Previous hands on experience
* Project Management experience (Ideally holding Prince 2 qualification or equivalent)
* Ability and experience in managing or controlling budgets / Finances for a department or team
The salary bracket for this position is between £37,890 - £41,438 per annum.
If you have any queries or questions on the above or would like to review the job description, please feel free to call Sean on .
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"