6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
End date September 2020
FM & Building Services
£24,000 per annum basic
* Have you previous experience managing PPMs via Maximo or a similar system?
* Have you handled contractors for PPM and reactive maintenance?
An opportunity has arisen to join a Facilities Management services provider on a 6 month fixed term contract. This opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator who will report into the site Facilities Manager and work alongside the existing Facilities coordinator. The main purpose of the role is to work alongside the client's in-house helpdesk to log work orders and issue the jobs to relevant personnel or sub-contractors and to follow the work order through to completion and ensure relevant paperwork is stored correctly.
* Work with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
* Utilise CAFM system to maximum effect on the Account: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
* Be aware of new technological applications within the industry
To be successful as the Facilities Coordinator you must have the following experience:
* A facilities background i.e. engineering management
* IWFM or similar
* CAFM Experience
* Understanding of RAMS
* Experience coordinating Reactive and Pre Planned Maintenance
If this has caught your interest please apply or contact Tom Lilley at Search Consultancy Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'