This role is on a high profile and flagship site. This will be to work on a prestigious contract, so a customer focus candidate is imperative.
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Facilities Assistant to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed
Adherence to agreed working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes and health and safety requirements are all key parts of the role.
Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or their Assistant, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage and minimise risk
* Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
* Be aware of new technological applications within the industry
C&G Level 3 Business Admin or equivalent
BIFM/IWFM lv2/3 or equivalent
Please contact Shavannah at Fawkes & Reece for more details if interested
- Facilities Management
- Facilities Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'