We currently have an interim vacancy for an experienced Facilities Coordinator/Officer, to work alongside the Facilities Manager.
Working for our client, a Social Housing provider, you will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to 'hit the ground running’
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deal with all campus issues across the Borough
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in a supporting role
- Act as the liaison between employees and external contractors
- Assist with fire alarm checks and fire risk assessments
- Responsible for day to day compliance and health and safety issues
- Apply for required environmental permits
- Attend meetings and training as required
Skills and experience:
- Background in, or experience of, overseeing or working in a facilities management team environment
- Knowledge of building related health and safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on approach - flexible with regards to required tasks
- Prioritisation and planning skills
This role is offered on an initial 3 month contract basis.
To apply, in confidence, please send CV to Nick Dale at TRF Gov, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'