- Are you experienced in light repairs and maintenance to building fabric and fixtures?
- Have you got experience in a busy Facilities Department?
- Are you security cleared and NEBOSH qualified?
- Have you got Experience of working in a corporate environment?
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator who would be exciting to be involved in a highly successful corporate company who have an amazing building with over 200 staff. As a member of the team, you will provide support and maintenance services, in partnership with their service provider. You must be able to prioritise tasks, whilst maintaining a professional and efficient service to the users. You will havea working knowledge of H&S in the workplace and being IOSH or NEBOSH qualified will be a distinct advantage. For this roleyou must either be security cleared (Security Check level), or be willing to undergo the vetting process. You MUST be a hands on person who is used to fixing general building maintenance, you will be first port of call for general office fixing! You will be experienced in light repairs and maintenance to building fabric and fixtures
Key tasks will include;
- Supervise on site engineering services contractors
- Maintain building security and fire systems
- Undertaking regular site inspections
- Maintaining site log books and operating manuals
- Managing stock of maintenance consumables
- Light repairs and maintenance to building fabric and fixtures
- Managing waste streams and associated records
You will be:
- Vetted to Security Checked (SC) clearance
- Have experience of working in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of H&S in the workplace
- Understanding of HVAC and building systems
- Good MS Office skills; excel, word, outlook
- Hands on experience of maintenance tasks/light repairs
The facilities coordinatoris based in Waterbeach and the salary forthisrole is between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. The role is office hours withoccasional out of hours requirements, however these are not extensive and usually answering a question via telephone. If thissounds like the next role for youwe would love to hear from you!
- Building Maintenance
- Hand Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'