Facilities Coordinator - Permanent opportunity.
Working Monday to Friday with the occasional requirement for overtime.
Are you currently working in a facilities role and looking for a new opportunity with a client that can offer you long-term career longevity and future career development?
You will be part of a fast-paced team based at their Head Office dealing with Health and Safety, new build developments, and general facilities administration.
Daily duties will include:
- Liaising with contractors, scheduling contractor visits to the site
- Maintaining up to date schedules of contract renewal dates
- Researching and identifying alternative suppliers
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Contract management, renew and reviews
- Dealing with planned preventative maintenance
- Health and Safety support
- ISO Management
- Experience of working within a facilities department/role
- General administration experience including good IT skills
- Able to add accurate data entry onto their CRM Systems
- Able to travel to other potential offices
- Health and Safety Qualification - the client will support the qualification if needed
- Facilities Coordination exeprience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"