An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to work in an Insurance office based in Halesowen. You will provide business administration support to ensure the office processes run smoothly and manage employee related functions.
You will be a key member of the team ensuring facilities are well maintained, take ownership in resolving issues such as maintenance issues, stock replenishments with a view of ensuring Health and Safety protocols are adhered to.
As a Facilities Coordinator your day will be varied, you will be the go-to person to assist team members and also oversee contracts and providers for services such as security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and be involved in corporate event planning
You will provide business administration support to ensure the office processes run smoothly and manage employee related functions.
- Approachable, helpful and excellent communicator.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Experience in setting up and managing systems and processes for the effective and efficient running of a modern dynamic office.
- Responsible for cost effective purchasing and building good relationships with suppliers and service providers.
- Previous office management or facilities management experience
- Must be proficient in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Windows Outlook.
Hours | Salary
Facilities Coordinator required for a 25 hour working week paying £21,500 on a pro rata basis
Flexible start and finish times Monday - Friday (5 hours per day)
- Facilities Management
- Facilities Operations
- Facilities Assistant
- Part time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"