Facilities Coordinator job based out of Peterborough.
This professional services client is an international business who have been operating in the UK for the past 50 years. They are looking to expand their Peterborough office on a temporary basis and are looking for a customer facing, professional person to join their team.
Some of your Key responsibilities will include;
- You will be the first point of contact for visitors whilst on reception
- You will be responsible for signing in visitors, answering phone calls, ensuring all keys are signed in and out
- You will ensure all the stock is replenished including stationary
- You will deal with any building issues if they arise- including overseeing contractors, logging facilities issues and managing the Health and Safety for the building.
- Any other admin relevant tasks
The ideal person will be;
- Someone who has held a similar role previously
- Customer service focused
- Able to work under pressure and be adaptable
- Proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Some maintenance knowledge including Health and Safety
In return you will receive;
- £10- £11 per hour working 40 hours
- 4 months contract with opportunity for extension
- Opportunity to work for an Industry Recognised company