CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will to perform clerical duties in accordance with the office procedures of individual departments.
- Perform a variety of facilities and maintenance duties including, processing work orders for maintenance, coordinating moves, taking inventory and ensuring adequate supplies
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits and delivery of materials
- Perform technical duties such as working with multi-media software, setting up Audio Visual equipment, initiating video conferences, or operating phones or the Internet
- Management of meeting rooms and coordinating catering events
- Oversee tickets raised through helpdesk and coordinate with team to remedy
- Stock keeping of stationary and consumables for office supply
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking messages
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices by routing to correct department
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
- May compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities and business transactions
- Oversee office has high level of cleanliness and coordinate with local suppliers when required
- May compute, record, and proofread data and other information
- Review files and records to obtain information to respond to requests
- Communicate effectively and build / maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Complaint handling experience
- Presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of financial duties, terms and principles
- Analytical / numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills in standard situations
- Customer focussed
- Strong attention to details
- Good organisational skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.