An exciting Facilities Coordinator role working with a growing retailer representing some of the most well known brands on the high street.
The client is a leading retailer based in London, that provides a boutique clothing to customers across the world.
Facilities Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of service to a key London based client.
- Managing the day and evening team totalling ten employees.
- Managing sub-contractor control and performance.
- Operational Health & Safety.
- Security/Front of house and all customer services.
We are looking for Facilities Coordinator candidates with both hard and soft facilities experience. Ideally you will have worked for a well known facilities management organisation and have had responsibilities including dealing with reception areas, organising any contractors, health and safety compliance, office refurbishment and assisting with the day to day running of the facilities team. Successful applicants must be available for an immediate start.
Great starting salary with progression opportunities for the right Facilities Coordinator. Apply now if interested.