Facilities Coordinator Based for Global Investment Firm – Mayfair £25 - 26 K
A professional International finance company based in the West End are currently seeking a Facilities Coordination to join their FM team. The role will consist of overseeing the general administrative duties in the office and all ad hoc facilities duties.
Main responsibilities include: -
- Assist with the co-ordination of the contracts for the Office Management and their renewal dates
- Keep contracts and maintenance schedule spreadsheets up to date
- Ensure Health & Safety documentation is up to date including organise training and weekly checks
- Management of daily communication with supply vendors
- Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture as needed
- Identify cleaning deficiencies in overall facility and proactively identify areas requiring attention
- Ensure the physical appearance of the office is to company standards
- Maintenance of conference rooms which includes set up and clean up after meetings and events
- Ensure that the office supply and kitchen areas are well-stocked
- Sort incoming mail for distribution and dispatch outgoing mail
- Log and track all incoming priority packages and deliver to recipients with signature time and date
Suitable candidates will have: -
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Friendly, pro-active personality
- Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
Skills required for this position are Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and accurate typing. You need to have at least 1-year facilities admin experience within a corporate environment such as a Financial, Bank or Hedge Fund would be an advantage.
If you have all the requirements for this role then please do send me your CV today for a guaranteed interview!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'